We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Here's how prepare this recipe for Eggplant fly and celery
Chop the onion and cook in olive oil, then add the minced meat.
When the meat has changed color, remove from the heat, season and add the chopped parsley (half a bunch of parsley). Leave to cool.
Eggplants: wash, peel 1 cm. cut the slices and salt them.
Celery wash, clean and cut into very thin slices. When the celery is sliced, wash the eggplant and drain.
Put water in a larger pot (4l.) And bring to a boil. When the water boils, add the eggplant and celery, leaving it to boil for 5-6 minutes. Turn it over in a juicer to drain.
Take a heat-resistant dish, grease it with olive oil and put the ingredients as follows: a layer of eggplant, pieces of celery, meat, eggplant and tomato slices on top.
Bake on medium heat or 150 degrees for 45-50 minutes.
With 7-8 min. Before removing the dish from the oven, I poured over a beaten egg and the rest of the chopped parsley.
Ingredient: 500 g minced beef, 2 medium to large eggplants, 2 onions, 1 egg, 2-3 tablespoons tomato paste, 2 large tomatoes, 100 g cheese, salt, pepper, thyme, 2 tablespoons oil, ½ dill, ½ parsley link
Preparation: cut the eggplant into rounds and place on the hot grill to brown. Finely chop the onion and fry in oil. Add a little water and let it soften well. Put the minced meat and cook with the onion until it is whitish. Add the tomato paste and let the juice drop well. Remove the pan from the heat and add the finely chopped greens, dried thyme, egg, season with salt and pepper and mix everything. In a ceramic or hyena dish greased with oil, put a layer of grilled eggplant, then half of the meat composition, another layer of eggplant, one of meat, and on top of the rest of the eggplant. Fill with tomato slices on top and put the dish in the preheated oven at 200 degrees for 45 minutes. Remove from the oven, grate the cheese on top and bake for another 10 minutes. Serve hot.
Celery & # 8211 A real medicine
The liver is one of the most important organs in the human body, its role being essential for a good quality of life. When this organ begins to malfunction, a lot of serious diseases can occur that, over time, cause death. Fortunately, there is a simple and effective trick that stimulates liver regeneration and completely cleanses it of toxins in just 3 days. All you have to do is put in a blender 6 cups of water, 3 lemons, 5 stalks of celery and a cup of chopped parsley.
Consume the mixture 3 times a day for 3 days, and during this period try not to eat heavy foods and drink a lot of water. You will notice that at the end of the cure you will feel much better and you will even lose a few extra pounds.
Celery - health benefits
The health benefits of celery do not only involve lowering blood pressure. Celery contains at least eight types of compounds that fight cancer.
The plant belongs to the same family as parsley and fennel: Umbelliferae. It can even reach a height of 30-35 cm. White celery is grown in shady areas, away from direct sunlight. This explains why it has a lower amount of chlorophyll compared to other related plants.
Celery root is crunchy and is often used for cooking, in soups or salads. It tastes slightly salty, depending on the variety. Therefore, it is recommended that celery juice be mixed with sweet fruit juices.
The nutritional benefits of celery
Celery leaves are rich in vitamin A, while the stems are an excellent source of vitamin B1, B2, B6 and C to which are added potassium, folic acid, calcium, magnesium, iron, phosphorus, sodium and essential amino acids.
The organic sodium contained in celery is recommended for consumption, being essential for the body. Even salt-sensitive people can carelessly consume celery sodium, as opposed to table salt, which affects those with high blood pressure.
Although most foods lose their nutrients during cooking, most celery compounds can withstand high temperatures.
Consumption of celery contributes to lowering blood pressure. When celery juice is combined with the juices of other plants, the benefits are increased for various ailments. Recent studies have shown that celery may be effective in fighting several forms of cancer.
The benefits of celery juice include…
– reducing acidity - Important minerals in this juice effectively balance the pH of the blood in the body and neutralize acidity.
– tonic - Celery juice acts as a perfect tonic for athletes, for example, and after training it replaces lost electrolytes and rehydrates the body with minerals.
– cancer - Celery is known for its compounds, which fight cancer, with a role in stopping the development of tumor cells. The phenolic acids contained in celery block the action of prostaglandins that stimulate the growth of tumor cells. Coumarins help prevent free radicals from forming in cells affected by the tumor.
– cholesterol - Celery juice has been shown to effectively lower total cholesterol and bad cholesterol (LDL).
– colon and stomach cancer - phytochemicals, coumarins contained in celery prevent the formation and development of colon and stomach cancer.
– constipation - Celery has a natural laxative effect and helps relax nerves that have been overloaded.
– lowering body temperature - when the weather is warm and the atmosphere is dry, it is recommended to consume a glass of celery juice two or three times a day, between meals. It will help normalize body temperature.
– diuretic - Potassium and sodium in celery juice regulate fluid levels in the body, stimulate urine production and help eliminate excess fluid.
– inflammation - Celiac polyacetylene is an amazing remedy for all types of inflammation, as well as those characteristic of rheumatoid arthritis, osteoarthritis, gout, asthma and bronchitis.
– renal function - Celery supports the normal activity of kidney function, contributing to the elimination of toxins from the body, which prevents the formation of kidney stones.
– lowering blood pressure - Daily consumption of celery juice for a week will lead to a significant decrease in blood pressure. A celery compound will relax the muscles around the arteries, dilate the blood vessels, and it will circulate normally. To install this effect, celery juice will be consumed for a week, there will be a break of three weeks, and then the cure will resume.
– nervous system - Alkaline organic minerals in celery juice have a calming effect on the nervous system, which makes celery an ideal drink for those suffering from insomnia.
– weight loss - it is recommended to consume celery juice throughout the day. It will reduce the craving for sweets and full foods.
– stones in the bladder and gallbladder - Celery juice not only has a diuretic effect, but also helps eliminate gallstones and bladder stones.
Recommendations for eating celery
Choose a green celery, rich in chlorophyll. Make sure the stems and root are strong, not soft. If you want to keep it in the fridge, wrap the celery in a plastic bag or a slightly damp cloth. Do not leave it too silent at room temperature so that it does not wither. If the leaves are withered, spray a little water on them and put it in the fridge to regain its freshness.
Celery is a succulent plant that is covered with a layer of "pesticides" that protect it from fungi. This protective layer contains psoralen, a compound that is not well tolerated by some people. Those who experience skin problems after consuming celery may experience sensitivity to psoralen.
People with low blood pressure have reported an even greater drop in blood pressure after eating celery. Therefore, if you fall into this category, avoid constant consumption of celery.
Celery, parsnip and zucchini puree
Yes, yes, the title is depressing and probably makes you think of diets, diet, conditioning and maybe even pastries for babies.
I thought so too until my daughter decided not to touch carbs at dinner and challenged me with purees like this.
To be honest, I had a tongue with olives already prepared. Mimosa thought aloud and expressed, seemingly rhetorically, his disappointment that the tongue with olives is a torment without mashed potatoes. I felt hurt, so for skeptics on the "low carb" movie, prepare the following:
- 2 small or one medium celery
- 1 parsnip
- 1 zucchini or zucchini
- 2 cloves of garlic
- salt, white pepper
- vegetable oil OR, if you are not on low fat, 50 g uuuunt!
It is preferable to steam the vegetables. Either a steamer, or like me, who for some time gave up the doubled kitchen appliances, the steam created above a pot of water, over which we put a more or less dedicated sieve. Then, mandatory, lid!
However, the first step is to clean the vegetables and cut them into quarters. If you hurry and crush them, be careful not to flicker.
Because they have different cooking times, we put the celery and parsnips first. We keep them steaming until they soften enough for a fork to easily enter them.
We can add zucchini or zucchini and garlic.
We are waiting for him to soften and that was about 90% of the job.
Transfer the vegetables to a bowl and season with salt, white pepper, if you like, generally with any spices. A little turmeric or curry also works. Anything, just to kiss with the flavor you prefer.
A little oil (which you consider healthy and welcome) or butter.
Pass with a manual sieve, pass through a fine sieve. Or both.
Adjust what you like, Parmesan cheese, cheese, spicy oil, crushed garlic, cream, yogurt, blackcurrant, thyme, basil.
This time, as I said, I put it on the table with pork tongue in tomato sauce.
Vegan mousse in seven layers
Seven-layer vegan moussaka recipe, prepared with brown rice, beans, potatoes and peas. Excellent for fasting days or for those with a vegetarian diet.
An interesting variation from the classic potato or eggplant bite
Pumpkin nutmeg recipe, prepared with beef, fresh tomatoes, tomato sauce, onion, cheese, breadcrumbs and yogurt
Eggplant bite with minced meat
Eggplant mousse with minced beef, prepared with tomato sauce, fresh tomatoes, onions, milk and cheese
Eggplant, pumpkin and chickpea bites
You can reduce or increase the strength of curry powder as follows: if you want the curry powder to be faster, add hot paprika (chili), pepper or other hot spices to soften the spice, add cinnamon, cloves, peel lemon or orange. Musacaua can be served on bread or with rice.
2 cups vegetable soup or canned soup
1 teaspoon curry powder
1/4 teaspoon chopped hot pepper (optional)
4-6 small eggplants (around 500g), cut into cubes
4 small zucchini, cut into slices
2 red cups cut into pieces, fresh or canned
2 cups chickpeas, cooked or canned (drained and dried)
sea salt to taste.
Method of preparation:
1. Heat the soup in a pot. Put the curry powder together with the hot pepper, cinnamon, cloves, etc., and leave it on the fire.
2. Add the eggplant and simmer for 5 minutes. Add the zucchini, tomatoes and simmer for another 3-5 minutes, until the zucchini are soft.
3. Add the chickpeas and leave for another 5-10 minutes, until the eggplants are ready.
4 servings are obtained.
1 serving contains: 245 calories 12 g protein 47.3 carbohydrates 3.7 g fat 0 mg cholesterol 60 mg sodium (excluding sea salt).
Celery - 44 recipes
Culinary recipes with celery for a feline silhouette! :) a wide variety of delicious, healthy and, last but not least, dietary celery root recipes.
Celery is widely used in soups and broths. In food it gives a pleasant and strong aroma. However, celery is also used raw, in salads and especially in pickles. It is a dietary food with exceptional qualities. Its effect on fighting intestinal worms is known among the people. Celery tea is also used in kidney disease and is an effective diuretic. There are several varieties of celery in Romania, but especially the so-called "Prague," which is cultivated over larger areas. These roots are in the shape of a horse's hoof, with a thick, fleshy, rough, white-gray bark. The core is white and fragrant. It weighs 250-300 g. It boils easily when cooked. It keeps very well over the winter. Among many other properties, celery is known to be a very effective aphrodisiac. Celery is also excellent in combating anemia. as well as other diseases.It contains plenty of potassium, calcium, magnesium, copper, iodine and sodium.The cellulose and pectin in the plant influence the digestive tract, preventing constipation.It is recommended to be consumed daily, raw, in the form of salad.
Calorie celery (root): 33 kcal / 100g, Carbohydrates 5.9, Lipids 0.3, Proteins 1.4 (according to food calorie table)
1. Peel, wash, finely chop the onion and fry lightly in a hot oil pan. Add the minced meat and stir until all the meat is hardened. Then add the finely chopped bell pepper, diced tomatoes, tomato juice and tomato paste. Simmer everything for 15-20 minutes and season with salt and pepper.
2. The celery is cleaned, washed and cut into 4-5 mm thick slices, which are hardened one by one in oil.
3. Grease a pan with butter and place successive layers of celery and minced meat composition, mixed with 2 beaten eggs, flour, half cream, finely chopped dill and parsley. The last layer will be celery, and a beaten egg is poured on top and the rest of the butter and grated cheese are sprinkled.
4. Bake in a hot oven at the right heat for 40-45 minutes. When serving, add cream to taste with salt, pepper and finely chopped greens.
Honey nutmeg ingredient
1 kg eggplant (to be long and black)
500 g minced lean lamb
200 g hard cheese (or 200 g parmesan) for the muscat crust
200 ml cooking cream (for nutmeg crust)
mixture of natural dried spices (nutmeg, basil, cumin, mint, etc.)
margarine (butter or oil) for baking dish)
4 tablespoons breadcrumbs (bowl lined)