We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
For the dough: I often use the food processor, you can use a bowl and a tel. I put all the ingredients for the dough in the robot bowl, except the flour and butter. I gave a few pulses for a uniform mixture. I added half the amount of flour, I gave a few more pulses to the robot to mix the ingredients. I overturned the soft dough on the floured table, I kneaded the dough, gradually I added more flour until I obtained an elastic dough.
Cut the dough into two parts. Take the first piece of dough and spread it with the rolling pin in a sheet as thin as possible (almost like a noodle). Grease the whole sheet of dough with half the amount of butter. Fold the dough like puff pastry (watch the pictures), or you can roll it and then do the same. Do the same with the next piece of dough. Wrap in cling film and refrigerate for 40-50 minutes.
For the 1 filling with apple and walnut: considering that I had the apples ready, all I had to do was take the bag out of the freezer in the evening and leave them to thaw. Mix all the ingredients in a bowl for the filling with apple and walnut.
For the filling 2 with vanilla cream: 400 ml of milk are put in a double-bottomed saucepan when heated. In a bowl put the whole egg, the yolks, the vanilla, the rose syrup, the sugar and mix with a whisk. Add the starch, mix until it dissolves, then the remaining cold milk. Add to all this slowly while mixing the hot milk. Transfer the whole composition back to the pan, put it on the fire and let it boil. All this time it is always mixed with the goal, the cream begins to thicken and reaches the consistency of a pudding. Put food foil over the cream and refrigerate until cool.
Take a piece of dough from the fridge and spread it on a thin sheet. Cut in half lengthwise. On the first piece, put half the length of the apple filling and / or the vanilla cream filling. Make a roll, cut into pieces of about 8-9 cm. Do the same with the rest of the dough. Put the pieces in a tray lined with baking paper (I just finished it and I used aluminum foil), put the tray in the oven heated to 170 degrees C, for 20 minutes, until lightly browned on top. Leave it to cool for a few minutes, 5 minutes is enough, then grease the strudels with a brush: those with apple with grape syrup and apple, and those with vanilla cream with rose syrup. When they have cooled, they can be powdered with powdered sugar for a more beautiful look.
Dessert apple pie and puff pastry
We still recommend a delicious apple pie recipe, for which we used Bella puff pastry. The recipe is prepared very quickly in approx. Half of the package that is commercially available. Puff pastry apple pie - a delicious dessert that will conquer you instantly! INGREDIENTS: Dough sheets - 1 sheet.
Ingredients: 1 packet of puff pastry dough from Morarita (contains 2 pieces of dough). Fine and fragrant apple tart, with puff pastry or tender dough, with or without sugar, with nuts, almonds, or raisins. Rich taste of butter, vanilla and. Remove the dough from the cold, spread it with the rolling pin on the board and place it in the special tart tray. Over the dough, arrange the apples, se. Apple pie and simple homemade puff pastry & # 8211 Recipes Cranberry retetemerisor. Sweets & rsaquo Retetemerisor pies and tarts. The apple pie in puff pastry is made quite quickly and is very tasty and flavorful!
A new appetizer from the range of puff pastry appetizers that I love and that I make quite a lot. It's apple season, and what could be easier to do at this time than an apple pie? Apple puff pastry articles written by Vicky`s Recipes.
A quick and very tasty pie served or not with vanilla sauce, ideal for the days when you have a craving for sweets and you want to make something quick, without stirring.
Apple pie recipe with tender dough
Apple pie and tender dough with butter & # 8211 Adygio Kitchen adygio. My grandmother made apple pie with lard, a delicious pie and. Separately, to prepare the apple pie dough, combine the flour. A delicious and very tender pie that melts in your mouth Ingredients: Sheets: 170 g butter 150 g sugar 5 yolks 100 ml milk 700 g flour 15 g baking powder.
The tender consistency of the dough and the filling. Homemade Dessert presents a variety of recipes for desserts and homemade sweets on. Try the cake recipe with apples and tender dough, a very tasty and easy to make dessert that will remind you of childhood.
The traditional apple pie and tender, fasting dough is an excellent dessert.
Fraged Pizza Dough
Searching for Fraged Pizza Dough information? You are in the right place. At maarslet-pizza.dk you can find everything you want to know about Aluat Pizza Fraged. And of cause you can order a tasty pizza! So find info and order pizza online!
How to make pizza dough, fluffy and fast Gina Bradea.
- Mar 29, 2018 & # 0183 & # 32How to make pizza dough, fluffy and fast? I immediately knead this dough and in about an hour I have a delicious pizza on the table. Made with what everyone wants: tuna, vegetables, salami, ham, etc. More . Author: Have fun with Gina Bradea
How to make a fluffy, crunchy pizza dough? (recipe.
- Feb 06, 2014 & # 0183 & # 32Dough of fluffy or crunchy pizza - I've been hearing this question, we are always looking for a homemade pizza recipe that is as good, fast and easy to make. Eu… 5/5 (16)
Pizza recipe with homemade dough
- Oct 27, 2015 & # 0183 & # 32Cooking recipe Pizza with homemade dough from the category Easter and pizza. Arabic arabic .. How to make Pizza with homemade dough4 / 5 (16)
Pizza dough quick recipe Savori Urbane
- Jun 01, 2014 & # 0183 & # 32With this pizza dough I also made a "cannibal" pizza inspired by the one from New Croco in Cluj in the '90s. Also with this dough I made (experimentally) pizza in the pan. The result was a good one. Here you can find another very good pizza dough, with honey! It is fragile… 5/5 (16)
Recipe - Quick Pizza Wheat - YouTube
- Oct 23, 2016 & # 0183 & # 32Repet pizza dough like at the pizzeria I Pizza salami I Pizza with ham, corn and mushrooms - Duration: 12:45. Mihaela's recipes 479,904 views. 12: 45.Author: Bucataras TV
Fluffy top pizza with & quotde all & quot - homemade pizza Savori.
- Jul 15, 2017 & # 0183 & # 32When we talk about pizza we especially need a dough. Pizza cannot be called a product that has no dough. There is no pizza called din 5/5 (16)
The fluffiest pizza counter - Practical recipes
- May 30, 2017 & # 0183 & # 32This amount of dough is enough for 2 pizzas of 30 cm, so if you plan to prepare one, divide the dough into 2 and freeze it or… Total Time: 40 mins
Tender dough with butter - Culinary Recipes with Gina Bradea
- Oct 18, 2014 & # 0183 & # 32Fraged dough with butter, a classic recipe, basic recipe, old recipe, simple recipe, step by step video recipe. It is the kind of dough that can be used for all kinds of… 5/5 (2)
Classic pizza dough - VIDEO recipe - LaLena.ro
- Sep 21, 2007 & # 0183 & # 32For maximum pizza results, I usually recommend using special pizza trays - they are thin and so sure you get delicious and tender pizza. Found 5/5 (62)
Fluffy, fast and tasty pizza countertops
- A fluffy, quick and tasty pizza dough also requires quality, fresh ingredients. Do not use yeast near the expiration date or old flour. The ingredients should be worked at room temperature, and the water used for the dough should be slightly lukewarm to help the yeast work.
One Recipe a Day - Homemade Pizza with Fraged Lifestyle.
- Lifestyle Freedom & gt Lifestyle & gt One recipe a day - Homemade pizza with tender top One recipe a day - Homemade pizza with tender top Dough preparation: Ingredients: 1. Put flour in a bowl and add salt to it, sugar, lukewarm milk in which the yeast has dissolved and
Blat pizza fraged Archives - Pizza dough
- May 02, 2019 & # 0183 & # 32Pizza with tender top Preparation Put in a bowl water, warm milk, oil and mix well then add sugar, salt and yeast. Mix with a spoon until everything is homogenous. Then gradually pour the flour, mixing first with a spoon, then by hand, until you get a soft, elastic and non-stick dough by hand or […]
Homemade pizza dough - Recipes by Teo's.
- Homemade pizza dough? Yes! Because homemade pizza is a delight, especially since we can carefully choose the ingredients and combinations we like. Of course, every housewife has her own recipe for homemade pizza dough, but I couldn't help but show you…
Tender dough for pizza - Retete-Gustoase.ro
- tender dough for pizza Page 1 of 5. You may also be interested in: salads for winter with donuts and onions, frozen beans for winter, garnishes for pork steak.
Fresh dough recipe - Cheerful Chefs
- Fresh dough recipe Many of us do not know exactly how to prepare fresh dough for apple cake, or for a vanilla cream tart, Rose tart,…. Now it's time to detail this tender dough recipe for everyone who are beginners in cooking and we are sure that you will be able to prepare the best cakes, tarts, lenses with dough.
Pizza dough - Gennaro Contaldo Savori's recipe.
- Pizza dough - Gennaro Contaldo's recipe (see video at the end). A simple pizza counter, like a book, according to an authentic Italian recipe presented by the famous Chef Gennaro (one of Jamie Oliver's mentors). This pizza top is prepared very quickly and the result is great! Of course like pizza
Homemade pizza with fluffy countertop - quick pizza recipe
- Pizza is one of the most consumed foods in our country. Due to the variety, but also due to the lack of time, many of us prefer to order or eat in the city, when we feel like a pizza. What many don't know is that pizza can be…
Kneaded dough - 19 recipes - Petitchef
- Fresh dough 19 recipes: Apple pie with tender dough, Simple and tender dough for sweet tarts, Puff pastry with tomatoes, sausages, cheese, Fresh dough for tarts, Vol-au-vent with cream cheese, Cherry cake and meringue hat , Horns with.
Apple pie and tender dough with butter - Adygio Kitchen
- Apple pie is a fragrant and fragrant dessert that I love. My grandmother made apple pie with lard, a delicious and spicy pie that quickly evaporated from the plate. In my mother's recipe book I later saw the apple pie with tender butter dough.
Recipes - Pizza Dough - Something Good
- For a fluffy pizza dough, use less olive oil (1 tablespoon) and bake the dough in half, & # 238before adding the toppings. In addition, 30-50% (about 170-180 grams / pizza) is used more than a dough for a dough…
Simple soft dough recipe (for cheese pie.
- Simple soft dough recipe (for cheese pie, apple pie, saltines, croissants, cream sheets) from the Dough and Puff pastry category
Homemade pizza with a thin and flavorful top - Adi Hădean
- Dec 02, 2010 & # 0183 & # 32Delicious pizza to lick your fingers .. but something didn't work with the dough… I made the same cup as in the recipe and with flour and water… but a soft dough came out… I still have to to work .. or if you can give us the recipe with weight… x flour, y water .. to know exactly.
EASTER WITH FRAGED Dough Diva in the kitchen
- Mar 22, 2018 & # 0183 & # 32Easter with tender dough is the recipe I propose to you this year for the Easter holidays .. The holidays are approaching and the housewives have started the general cleaning and are already making plans for the Easter menu. Easter is generally prepared on the eve of the Resurrection, and the traditional recipe has a cake batter and a filling with cottage cheese and raisins.
Puffy pizza dough Puffy pizza dough recipe
- Do you like pizza? Me too! The best pizza I've ever eaten is made by my brother-in-law! Men are known to be the best cooks. He says that the success of this pizza consists in the dough, which comes out very fragile and fluffy. So I asked for the recipe and I took pictures like
Apple strudel and vanilla sauce
Desserts with apples and cinnamon are great at any time of the year, but they seem to be better than ever in the cold season. Roasted in the oven, their scent spreads throughout the house and becomes irresistible.
Today we offer you a typical Bavarian dessert recipe: an apple strudel, served with creamy and fragrant vanilla sauce. It is easy to make and is a dessert that will impress your family or friends. You can use the dough you bought, or you can make it at home.
- It took:
- 250 g flour
- 125 ml of lukewarm water
- 1 teaspoon oil
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- a pinch of salt
- 1 or
- For filling:
- 5-6 apples
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon flour
- 2 tablespoons raisins
- 4 teaspoons brown sugar
- 100 g melted butter
- For the sauce:
- 450 ml liquid cream
- 65 g sugar
- 1 vanilla pod
- 1/2 tablespoon starch
- a few tablespoons of water
We'll take care of the dough first. Mix the flour with the egg and a pinch of salt. Pour the lukewarm water, oil and vinegar and knead a dough that no longer sticks to your hands. Leave the dough to rise for 15-20 minutes, while you take care of the apples.
Wash and peel the apples. Cut the apples into thin slices or cubes. Put the butter together with the sugar and cinnamon on the fire and leave for a few minutes, until the sugar has melted. Add the apples and raisins and mix well. Put a teaspoon of flour to absorb the liquid.
Spread the dough on the work surface powdered with flour. Put the apple and raisin filling, taking care to leave the edges free. Start rolling the strudel carefully, do not break the dough because it is very fragile. Grease the strudel with a little melted butter and bake in the preheated oven at 180 degrees for 45-50 minutes or until nicely browned.
Meanwhile, make the vanilla sauce. Put the cream with the sugar on the fire. Add the contents of the vanilla bean, which you scraped with a knife. When it starts to boil, add the starch, stirring with a whisk. If the sauce thickens too much, add a little water.
Serve the freshly baked strudel with vanilla sauce. Good appetite!
You have to see it too.
Apple pie with homemade sheets
Strudel is a pie with apples and leaves and is classic in Transylvania and Banat, it is presented in a cylindrical shape, with a generous apple filling. Apple pie and cinnamon with commercial leaves and sauce. The traditional apple pie and tender, fasting dough is an excellent dessert.
Put the first sheet of pie in a tray lined with baking paper or. A cake madness this apple-shaped cake! Remove and put the mixture of hardened apples. Galaktoboureko, Greek milk pie. We still recommend a delicious apple pie recipe, for which we used Bella puff pastry. The recipe is prepared very quickly in approx. Apple pie is the queen of pies not only because it is delicious, but also. Sprinkle each sheet with melted butter, then sprinkle with a little breadcrumbs and spread the apples evenly.
Roll each pie and bake in a lined tray. We invite you to watch the video recipe for the fresh apple pie (fasting) :. Place the first sheet in the tray lined with butter and flour and evenly distribute the cold apple filling over it.
Cover the filling with the second sheet on. Translation of this page A delicious and very tender pie that melts in your mouth Ingredients: Sheets: 170 g butter 150 g sugar 5 yolks 100 ml milk 700 g flour 15 g baking powder. Idaily is a place to get your questions answered.
Ask questions and find quality answers on AnswerSite.
Top 9 apple cake recipes
Among the products appreciated by children and adults, which the whole family enjoys when they are prepared, especially on a holiday, are apple cakes. There are all kinds of recipes that are more interesting, simpler or more complicated, and from this article, you can find out about some of them.
Do you like homemade sweets, which remind you of childhood, and you might like to try to make them yourself? Among the popular options for Romanians, and not only, is the cake with apples of different natures, from pies to cakes, cookies or crumbles. Some will be easy to make, not needing many ingredients or different types of preparation, while others will rob you for a long time throughout the day, but the result can be spectacular. Any beginner can make an apple cake as tasty as the one from their grandmother at home. Here are some recipes that can help you.
American apple tart recipe
It has become a leading pastry recipe worldwide, being appreciated for its simplicity and pleasant appearance. Here's what you need for such a simple and tasty apple cake.
Half a cup of sugar
Half a cup of brown sugar
A quarter teaspoon of ground ginger
A quarter teaspoon of ground nutmeg
1 tablespoon lemon juice
800 grams of sliced green apples
Sheet dough for the base and covered.
The preparation method is simple, being a quick and easy to make apple cake. First, you will mix the sugar, flour and spices in a bowl, and in a larger bowl mix the chopped apples well with the lemon juice, then add the sugar and mix the ingredients well using your hands so that the apples are covered with spices and sugar.
In a 22 cm round tray, spread the pie dough and cut the edges, filling with the apple mixture and putting the pieces of butter in place. The rest of the dough will be spread over the filling, gluing the edges by tightening, cutting on top in a beautiful shape, as desired, for a good-looking apple cake.
Beat the egg and use a cooking brush to spread it on the future crust, sprinkling a little sugar on top, covering the edges with cooking foil.
Put in the preheated oven at 190 degrees Celsius and cook for 25 minutes. Remove the foil and leave in the oven for about 25 minutes.
If you want to make the dough for fasting apple pie with yeast, you need 550 g of flour, 25 g of yeast (1 sachet of dry yeast), 50 g of sugar, 125 ml of oil, one sachet of vanilla sugar, 250 ml of mineral water , a grated lemon peel, a pinch of turmeric and a pinch of salt. Sift the flour with the turmeric and mix the yeast with a little warm water, sugar and flour and let it double in volume. The oil, water, sugar, and lemon peel are mixed in a saucepan and heated slightly. In the flour, add the liquid mixture and the yeast and knead until a non-sticky dough is obtained, which is left to rise for 40 minutes, then it is divided in two and spread on the dimensions of the tray.
Do you want a cake recipe with grated apples with a special taste, traditional and appreciated by Romanians? You need:
600 grams of pie sheets (16 thin sheets)
Juice from half a lemon
Vanilla powdered sugar for decoration after baking.
Apples can be cut into slices, sliced or grated while the butter is melting, and if you want a fasting cake with grated apples, replace it with margarine or a vegan alternative.
Use three sheets for each small strudel, greasing with butter or vegetable fat and then place apples, sprinkling with a tablespoon of sugar, half a tablespoon of breadcrumbs and a little cinnamon. You can add a few raisins and walnuts if you want. Roll the apple cake with sheets and get a cylinder.
Place on baking paper, on the stove tray and grease with melted butter, then bake at 180 degrees for 40 & # 8211 50 minutes or until browned.
Traditional apple pie with leaves
Do you want a traditional apple cake recipe, like at grandma's house? You will make the top and the filling, needing about an hour to prepare.
Ingredients for filling :
1 teaspoon cinnamon
Ingredients for it took Apple pie:
2 ampoules or sachets of vanilla sugar
It is also known as the lazy apple cake, because it is made relatively quickly. The filling is easy to make and leaves to cool. You will grate the apples and cook them in a bowl, adding a few tablespoons of sugar and cinnamon.
You can make the apple cake with lard or butter, which you rub with sugar and then add the vanilla and the egg and beat them until a creamy texture results, after which you incorporate the cream.
In another bowl, put the flour, salt and baking powder and mix them well, then add the cream above, combining them with a spoon or wooden spatula. When it becomes sufficiently bound, knead the dough with your hands. Divide it in two and spread it out in two sheets, one to cover the tray and one to put on top. In the middle you will put the apple filling. Put the apple pie with the dough in the oven at 180 degrees, for 30 minutes, checking if the dough has baked.
Poured apple pie
The apple-shaped cake is appreciated by housewives and beginners in the kitchen because it is easy to prepare and does not require too many ingredients, and can be made quickly. You need a kg of apples, cinnamon (1 teaspoon) and sugar (4 & # 8211 5 tablespoons, to taste) for the filling, and you make the dough from nine tablespoons of oil, nine tablespoons of milk, nine tablespoons of grated sugar, 12 tablespoons flour, two eggs and a teaspoon of baking powder (a 10 gram sachet).
To make this cake poured with sliced apples, you will prepare the fruits, cleaning them and cutting them, after which you cook them with sugar in a pan, adding cinnamon at the end.
The dough is made by rubbing the pots with the sugar, then the oil is added, in another bowl mixing the dry ingredients (flour and baking powder). Then, pour the dry part of the quick cake dough with apples over the wet one, slowly, incorporating it alternating with the milk. The ideal consistency is thicker than that of pancakes. If it is too soft, add a little more flour, and if it is too thick, add a little more milk.
Half of the dough is poured into the tray lined with baking paper (the composition is enough for a tray of maximum 20 & # 21516 cm, for the classic stove, 20 & # 21530 cm, the quantities of ingredients are doubled) and put in the oven at 180 degrees Celsius for 25 minutes, then remove, put the filling and the rest of the dough on top and bake for another 30-40 minutes. At the end, the apple pie, tender, powdered with sugar and served after cooling.
Fasting cake with apples
Often sought after by housewives, for various reasons, is the recipe for fasting apple pie that requires ingredients at hand in the kitchen. For the filling you need 1.5 kg of apples, 2 teaspoons of cinnamon and about 5 tablespoons of sugar, and for the dough use 500 grams of flour, 200 ml of water, 200 ml of oil or margarine, a tablespoon of vinegar and a teaspoon of baking soda and 6 tablespoons of sugar.
The fasting apple cake with margarine or oil is prepared in 45 to 60 minutes, first cleaning and grating the fruit, then rubbing them with sugar spoons and frying them in a double-bottomed pan until they evaporate. the juice, sprinkling on top and mixing the cinnamon well, at the end.
Sugar, oil or margarine are mixed with water in a bowl, and in a bowl or glass, turn off the baking soda in vinegar and add to the mixture. Add the flour, little by little, to form a non-stick apple dessert dough. Divide into two and spread in a thin sheet with the foil, placing the sheet on the baking paper tray, over it adding the filling for the simple apple pie, and on top put the other stretched part of the dough or, to obtain a grated cake, grate the dough after it is left for an hour in the fridge to harden.
Prick the fasting pie with apples and place it in the preheated oven, at 180 degrees, for up to 30 minutes or until the outside is browned.
Cake with fasting apples with semolina
If you prefer to replace certain ingredients in the traditional fasting recipe, you can use semolina, thus obtaining a kind of tender apple cake that you can prepare when you want to have something sweet at home, for guests. You need the following:
The cake with apples and semolina is made from grated fruit, so, first, you will prepare them and sprinkle them with cinnamon. The dough consists of mixing semolina, flour, sugar and baking powder, then divide the apples and the dry mixture into two halves, the margarine being divided into 3 equal quantities, in small cubes.
In the tray for the lightning apple cake, pour half of the semolina mixture and sprinkle the margarine cubes on top, then put half of the filling, then adding the rest of the semolina and flour, with the margarine on top and then the rest of the apples and margarine. Sprinkle the ground hazelnuts on top.
Bake the apple cake in a good, mixed oven over medium heat for up to 40 minutes. Portion and serve after cooling.
Pandispan with apples
For a cake with grated apples and pandispan to serve on special occasions or when you feel like something sweet you need 140 g flour, 4 large apples (500 g), 40 g caster sugar, 80 g powdered sugar, 10 ml oil, 6 eggs, vanilla essence, salt, half a lemon and cinnamon. In the end, the dessert will look like an overturned plum cake.
The apples are cleaned and cut into cubes, mixing them with sugar and lemon juice. Eggs are divided into egg whites and yolks, the latter being beaten with powdered sugar, and vanilla essence is added with oil, while the egg whites are beaten with a pinch of salt.
Over the yolks, add the flour and then the egg whites, using a spatula. To form a beautiful cake with an overturned apple, on the baking paper on the chosen tray put the fruits first, then pour the dough and shake a little, to remove excess air, then put in the oven at 165 degrees, price for half an hour, until browned on top.
Sliced apple cake
Whether it's an inverted apple pie or a pandispan cake, the way to prepare a recipe of this type is similar. You need about 1 kg of apples, 200 g caster sugar and 50 g butter, for the dough using 5 eggs, 1 sachet of vanilla sugar, 125 g caster sugar, 125 g flour and a pinch of salt.
To make the best apple cake, and good-looking, on top, you will prepare in a large pan, in which you can prepare the whole product, if possible, the caramel, melting the sugar until it turns red, letting it cool down.
Cut the apples into slices and peel them, placing them over the caramel in beautiful shapes, putting the crushed butter in the pieces on top. Place in the preheated oven at 180 degrees for 30 minutes.
The dough consists of separate eggs, the egg whites being beaten with salt powder, after which the caster and vanilla sugar are added, the yolks and the flour are incorporated. Put this mixture over the ripe apples and spread well, then put it back in the oven for another 30 minutes.
After it is ready, turn the cake on a plate while it is hot, so that the caramel does not harden. It can be served simply, with whipped cream or sour cream.
Tart with grated apples
When it comes to apple pie, the recipes available online and in cookbooks are countless. Among them is this tasty example, which also incorporates a delicious cream.
For Countertops you need:
A teaspoon of baking powder previously extinguished with lemon juice.
For the cream you need 100 g powdered sugar, 100 g butter, 600 g thick yogurt, 3 eggs, two tablespoons of flour and 2 tablespoons of breadcrumbs.
The dough is prepared by incorporating the butter in the flour until it becomes sticky, then adding the other ingredients and kneading well, after which it is left to cool for half an hour.
The apples are cleaned and sliced, the flour being mixed with cinnamon. Spread the dough with the baking sheet on the form with baking paper, and place on it the apple slices passed through flour and cinnamon and bake for 15 minutes at 160 degrees Celsius.
The cream for the apple and yogurt cake is made by mixing butter with powdered sugar, then incorporating the yolks and yogurt, the egg whites beating with salt, being added over the rest of the cream, at the end adding flour. Put the cream over the tart and leave it for another 50 minutes at 170 degrees Celsius. It is consumed cold.