Preheat the oven.
Prepare the tray with baking paper in it.
Wash the fruit, cut into slices and place in the tray over the baking paper. Sprinkle a little sugar on top, then bake for about 15 minutes, until lightly browned.
Meanwhile, the pandispan is being prepared. Separate, in 2 bowls, the egg whites from the yolks. Add a pinch of salt over the egg whites and beat with a mixer until they become a hard foam (it looks like whipped cream). Add the sugar over the yolks and mix until it has melted. Then add flour, baking powder and oil. After the composition has been homogenized, add the beaten egg whites, vanilla and rum essences and cocoa.
Put the composition over the browned fruit and put it back in the oven for about 20-30 minutes or until it passes the toothpick test.
Good appetite ! :)
7 YUMMY fruit desserts
Prepare the dough according to the well-known method: sift the flour in a bowl and add the diced cold butter. With a fork, pass the butter until the mixture starts to look like some crumbs and mix with the powdered sugar. Add the yolk and mix.
From very cold water (which we obtained from 2 ice cubes and a little cold water), we take 2-3 tablespoons and mix them in flour. If necessary, add 1-2 tablespoons, to obtain a homogeneous and elastic dough. For all operations, I used only the fork, so as not to heat it with my hands. Form a ball of dough, wrap it in foil and leave it in the fridge for about 30 minutes.
Meanwhile, put the milk and vanilla on low heat until it reaches almost boiling point. Remove from the heat and let it cool and infuse. We split the vanilla stick and cut it. Grate the vanilla core and put it back in the milk.
After the relaxation time, spread the dough on a surface sprinkled with flour and then place it in the pan, including the walls. Stir in the dough with a fork and put it in the fridge for about 15 minutes. Heat the oven to 180 degrees, and place a baking paper over the dough, followed by beans, or, failing that, pasta :) This is so that the dough stays and does not spoil its shape. Bake the top at 180 degrees for 15 minutes, then discard the pasta and baking paper and bake for another 7-8 minutes. Remove from the oven and let it cool a little, until we finish preparing the cream.
Beat the eggs and the yolk together with the sugar. Dissolve the starch in a few tablespoons of vanilla milk and mix them all with eggs. Pour the cream over the counter and put it back in the oven for about an hour, at 180 degrees, until the cream hardens on the edges and the top browns on the edges. Right in the middle the cream is a little liquid, it will harden as it cools.
We decorate with many different colored fruits, we used pineapple, strawberries, blueberries, nectarines, kiwi.
Other recipes from zuli
• 21.03.2011 15:47:41
today I will make the presentation in the image is great and I think it will be great
• 15.03.2011 16:49:04
Please tell, whats the story of them big puppys .....
• 17.05.2011 21:45:16
good evening ! I have 10 minutes since I put such a spandispan in the oven. the first pandispan. I hope it comes out bunnnnn
• 20.04.2010 16:36:13
super pandispan. Since I came across this recipe, I've made it countless times. thanks for the recipe.
Show older comments
• 13.01.2010 10:08:42
super recipe! I put it in a tray with teddy bear shapes. papat my dwarf 3 pieces for breakfast
• 08.05.2009 23:36:22
I made this recipe 3 times and it turned out great !! But without cocoa because I don't like it and I added a little cinnamon in sugar which gave it a smell. and an apple cut like a raisin. And after I took it out of the oven, I decorated it with lemon-flavored icing from Dr. Oetker (found with different flavors)
Try the recipe because it's worth it!
• 01.05.2009 23:28:41
I tried the recipe and it turned out great :) both in taste and appearance
• 27.06.2008 01:46:52
dear ones why complicate yourself
the basis of the cake recipe
2 - flour plus a little baking powder
1 - sugar
1 - margarine
1 - you
and you can add any spices you want
mix sugar and margarine
add the egg (s) but continue to mix
add flour and mix to obtain a homogeneous consistency and drain from the back of the spoon
you can adjust with milk, alcohol or whatever
put in a tray lined with oil (margarine) and flour
and bake at about 170 degrees C
for about 30 min
• 29.06.2008 19:07:27
I tried the recipe and it turned out great
• 01.02.2008 18:38:45
You can't put the flour and mix it further with the mixer. When we put the flour at the end, we mix it with a wooden spoon from top to bottom, slowly so as not to leave the egg whites.
• 12.09.2007 20:58:25
dissolved baking powder. You mean, like, dissolved? I'm a beginner, that's why I ask.
Muffins with cocoa and cherries & # 8211 recipe from fluffy fasting muffins & # 8211 Fast and delicious cakes for those who do not eat eggs, butter or milk & # 8211 vegan muffins with cocoa and cherries & # 8211 fasting muffins with cocoa and cherries.
Fasting muffins they are prepared quickly and easily, with simple ingredients. If they have flavors and fruits, then we have real delicious delicacies that you can eat for breakfast, you can take in a package or they can be a sweet snack for any time, when you want to take your portion of sweet.
The muffins with cocoa and cherries are fluffy and very delicious. You wouldn't even think they don't have eggs, butter or milk, they are so good!
Another fasting recipe with a fluffy and very tasty top is that of cake with cocoa and nuts. You can find it posted in this link. You will find all the fasting dessert recipes in one post, which you can see here. I hope it helps and inspires you, because I have prepared almost 70 recipes.
The recipe is cheap. The only more expensive ingredient is the natural vanilla essence, you have the rest of the ingredients at home and it doesn't cost much: flour, sugar, black cocoa, baking powder and water. I did not use vegetable milk, but if I had chosen to use one I would have put an assortment with a neutral taste: soy or rice. Maybe from oats or quinoa with rice. I use the Isola brand and buy it online.
I had cherries in the freezer and thawed them, then let them drain in a strainer. it is important not to leave liquid during baking, otherwise the texture will not be the right one.
Fasting cakes use baking powder or baking soda as a growth agent. No need to exaggerate, especially in the case of baking soda, which has a strong taste.
I hope that the picture with the section is convincing and will make you want a simple, quick, fluffy and delicious dessert.
I leave below the list of ingredients and how to prepare for muffins with cocoa and fasting cherries:
20 g black cocoa powder
20 ml of sunflower oil
1 teaspoon natural vanilla essence
To make fasting muffins with cocoa and cherries, I started by thawing the fruit, which I then left in a strainer to drain.
In a bowl I mixed the flour with the salt, the baking powder, the sifted cocoa and the cinnamon powder and I mixed them until the composition was homogenized. In another bowl I mixed water with oil, vinegar and natural vanilla essence. I put the sugar in the liquid medium and mixed it with a spoon so that it melts.
I poured the liquid over the solid ingredients, mixed well, then divided the dough into muffin tins lined with baking paper.
I filled them up to 3/4 of their volume, then I put the wallpapered cherries on the side where the pips were removed with flour.
I had 16 cherries, but I put 1, 2 or 3 fruits in the 8 muffins obtained.
I baked them in the preheated oven at 180 ° C for 20 minutes. I think they were ready in 18, but I didn't check.
I let them cool a bit, then ate them with gusto.
I invite you to follow me on the YouTube channel
Sponge cake with frozen fruit
When the cold comes, you can rarely find fresh fruits or vegetables, so I suggest you freeze some tasty fruits in time, and then use them for a delicious dessert: sponge cake with frozen fruits.
1. Put the fruit in a strainer and let it thaw and drain.
2. Meanwhile, place the eggs, sugar and salt in a bowl that can be placed in a bain-marie. The water should be warm and not boiling. Mix with a whisk until the mixture doubles in volume and becomes a creamy thread. Remove from the bain-marie and continue stirring until the cream cools. Add the flour, in two or three tranches, with movements of the target that mimic the number eight.
3. A cake form is lined with paper that is greased with butter and the dough is poured. Bake for 25 minutes and then allow to cool.
4. With a long-bladed knife, cut the top, put the cream and fruit and leave until the next day. Bring to the table with the dried fruit on top.
CAKE WITH WALNUTS AND COCOA I Recipe + Video
Hello dear lusts. Today I prepared COZONAC WITH WALNUTS AND COCOA. It is a recipe that reminds us of the village and grandparents (at least for me). It makes me nostalgic and I remember the smell of vanilla sugar. This cake came out soft, fluffy and fragrant. I hope you like this recipe and prepare it with pleasure both on Easter holidays and on any other day. I still wish you a tasty day and good appetite!
- 100 gr. - flour
- 100 ml. - lukewarm milk
- 1 teaspoon - sugar
- 7 gr. - dry yeast (or 25 gr. - fresh yeast)
For the dough:
- 500 gr. - flour
- 200 ml. - lukewarm milk
- 100 gr. - soft butter
- 100 gr. - sugar
- 4 egg yolks + 1 egg yolk to grease
- 1 teaspoon - vanilla essence
- Grated orange peel (you can also add lemon)
For the filling:
- 200 gr. - nuts
- 100 gr. & # 8211 sugar
- 2 tablespoons cocoa (20 gr.)
- 2 egg whites
- 50 ml. - lukewarm milk
- 1 teaspoon - orange or vanilla essence
Method of preparation:
- First of all, prepare the mayonnaise, this will help the cake to stay fresh for a longer period: put the slightly warm milk in a bowl, sprinkle the sugar on top, the dry yeast, mix a little and add the flour. Incorporate all ingredients and cover the bowl with a clean towel. Let the mayo grow in a warm place for about 35 minutes or until it doubles in volume.
- After the mayonnaise has doubled in volume, take a larger bowl, add the flour, mayonnaise, lukewarm milk, egg yolks, sugar, a pinch of salt, grated orange peel, vanilla essence and mix everything together until the ingredients will be incorporated.
- When you can no longer mix with the spoon, start kneading with your hands, you will receive a sticky dough, then add a teaspoon of melted butter and knead the dough until the butter is completely incorporated. After that, add another teaspoon and so on until you finish the butter.
- Once you have finished all the butter, transfer the dough to the work table and knead it for about 25 minutes.. During this time, if the dough is too sticky, grease your hands or work table with a little oil. Continue to knead until the dough becomes elastic. Try not to add flour to the dough because the dough will not come out as fluffy as it should be.
- At the end you will receive a slightly sticky dough. Grease a clean bowl with a little oil and put the dough in it. Cover it with a clean towel and let it rise in a warm place for about 50 minutes or until it doubles in volume.
- Meanwhile, put the walnuts in the bowl of a blender and grind them a little, but do not dust them.
- Put the chopped walnuts in a bowl, add the sugar, cocoa, lukewarm milk, egg whites, orange or vanilla essence and mix everything together.
- After the dough has doubled in volume, grease the work table with a little oil and turn the dough over on the table.
- Divide it into two equal parts, take one half and stretch it with your hands in a rectangular shape of about 30 cm. on 25 cm. Spread half of the filling on the dough and spread it evenly over the entire surface leaving a 2 cm edge. empty, then roll by pressing the edges a little so that the filling does not come out. Do the same with the other piece of dough.
- At the end, weave the two spiral rolls.
- Transfer the spiral into a 30 cm baking dish. on 12 cm. lined with baking sheet.
- Grease the cake with egg yolk and let it rise a little, until it reaches the edges of the tray.
- Bake the cake in the preheated oven at 180 degrees C for about 50 minutes. If during this time the cake will brown faster, cover it with aluminum foil and continue baking.
- Take the cake out of the oven, let it cool completely and serve it with pleasure! Good appetite!
Pandispan cake with cocoa cream and fruit & # 8211 700 g
Flour, eggs, sugar, milk, sour cream, seasonal fruits, cocoa.
- Natural Products Without Additives
- Order today for tomorrow
- Professional kitchen in own restaurant
- We cook and deliver in maximum safety
- Transport Free of charge at over 70 lei in Bucharestdetails
- Transport Free of charge at over 150 lei in Ilfovdetails
- Natural products, No Additives
- Products in Romania
- Free shipping for over 100 lei details
Cozonac woven with cocoa, poppy seeds and candied fruit - fluffy and very tasty!
It is a simple, quick and easy cake recipe, but with very nice results.
-180 ml of milk - in white dough and 5 ml - in brown dough
-2 teaspoons of dry yeast
-1 tablespoon grated lemon peel
-120 g of candied fruit
-1 teaspoon oil - greased form.
METHOD OF PREPARATION:
1.Prepare the dough. In the warm milk, gradually add the sifted flour, yeast, sugar, vanilla, egg yolks, grated lemon peel and salt. Mix well, then add the soft butter and knead the dough.
2.Take 1/3 of the dough, add 5 ml of milk, cocoa and knead.
3.Place the white and brown dough in separate bowls.
4. Cover them with plastic wrap and put them back in a warm place until they double in volume.
5. Spread the brown dough so that it has the length of the form and the thickness of 3-4 mm.
6. Add the raisins, flatten them, let them into the dough and roll the dough tightly into a roll, lengthwise.
7. Divide the white dough into 2 parts. Spread it out like a piece of brown dough, spreading the poppy seed filling, keeping a little space on the edges. Roll another roll tightly.
8. Spread the second part of white dough and distribute the candied fruit, flattening them, then roll a roll.
9. Glue the 3 rolls to one end and knit them.
10. Line the rectangular shape with baking paper and grease it with oil (if necessary).
11.Place the braided cake in the form.
12. Cover the form with plastic wrap and leave the cake until it doubles in volume.
13. Grease the cake with egg and bake in a preheated oven at 180 ° C for 40-45 minutes, until the cake is browned.