We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
- Meat and poultry
- Popular chicken
- Easy chicken
- Quick chicken
This mild and creamy chicken curry is a favourite in our family! You can add more or less curry powder to taste, but I only use a little as the kids don't like it too hot. The apple lends a nice sweetness, and the potato makes it really filling.
8 people made this
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 onion, peeled and sliced
- 2 green apples, peeled and cubed
- 2 tablespoons plain flour
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 3 tablespoons chicken stock granules
- pinch cayenne pepper
- 300ml cream
- 4 to 5 large potatoes, cubed
- 750g skinless chicken thigh fillets (or chicken breast), cubed
- 300ml water
MethodPrep:10min ›Cook:20min ›Ready in:30min
- In a large frypan, fry onion and apples in butter.
- Once onion is brown add flour, curry powder, stock granules, cayenne pepper and cream. Add potatoes, chicken and water.
- Stir and simmer uncovered until potato and chicken are cooked, about 15-20 minutes. Serve with rice.