We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
- Meat and poultry
- Cuts of chicken
- Chicken wings
A simple and tangy chicken dish, which is super-easy to make. Enjoy as nibbles or a with a side salad.
15 people made this
- 1.5kg chicken drumsticks or wings (broken into 3 pieces at the joints, discard the tips)
- 250g tomato ketchup
- 125g plum sauce
- 4 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 4 tablespoons dark brown soft sugar
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
MethodPrep:15min ›Cook:20min ›Extra time:3hr marinating › Ready in:3hr35min
- Combine tomato ketchup, plum sauce, Worcestershire sauce, dark brown soft sugar and garlic together. Add chicken, cover and chill for 3 hours (or overnight).
- Drain chicken and discard marinade. Barbecue or grill under low heat for 20 minutes or until cooked through.
Check out our BBQ how-to guides and videos for easy tips on how to BBQ to perfection!
Reviews & ratingsAverage global rating:(2)
Reviews in English (3)
I substituted the plum sauce for my sons favourite bottled bbq sauce. We loved them warm or cold. I found it much more economical to marinate my own compared to buying marinated ones from supermarket.-18 Nov 2012(Review from this site AU | NZ)