We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Delicious! The recipe is also here - http://noiinbucatarie.ro/spaghetti-integrale-cu-ton/
- 3 preserves tone
- 1/2 packet of spaghetti
- 1 onion
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 tablespoon broth
- 1 tablespoon pepper paste or 1 red pepper
- 50 ml oil
Preparation time: less than 60 minutes
RECIPE PREPARATION Wholemeal spaghetti with tuna:
First we boil the spaghetti and boil them for 12-15 minutes in salted water.
Peel an onion, finely chop it and put it in hot oil. Leave it until it starts to brown and add the broth and pepper paste or the diced chopped pepper. Leave it on the fire for another 5-6 minutes, then set it aside. Add the finely chopped or grated garlic and canned tuna. I used 3 cans of tuna of 80g each.
Add salt and pepper to taste, basil and spaghetti drained. Mix well, add basil and… good appetite!
You can add green basil leaves if you have them.
you can also put sliced olives.
Tuna pasta is an easy and quick preparation. A delight for each of us! The little ones will definitely ask for another portion. Good appetite!
Chef Adelina prepared us tuna pasta, a quick and easy dish, delicious for each of us. The little ones will definitely ask for another portion. Good appetite!
- 300 g wholemeal pasta, (I used pens)
- 2 canned tuna in its own juice
- a handful of parsley leaves
- 60-70 g olives, black
- one tomato
- an onion
- a chilli, (optional)
- a little olive oil
Steps needed to prepare
- At the first r & acircnd, boil the pasta according to the instructions on the package, with a little salt. I prefer them al dente, so I always leave them 1-2 minutes less.
- While we are cooking the pasta, we begin to prepare the sauce. Cut the onion and tomato into cubes.
- Put a frying pan with oil and a few tablespoons of water on the fire.
- Add the onion, leave it for about 2 minutes, then add the tomato.
- Stir and simmer for about 5 minutes.
- Cut the olives into small pieces and chop the parsley.
- & Icircn pan add the tuna with canned juice, & icirc together with about 100 ml of water, olives, parsley and chilli, if you choose to & icircl use.
- Leave everything on low heat for about 5 minutes and add a pinch of salt.
- When the pasta is ready, drain the water and add it over the sauce, leaving it to absorb for another 1-2 minutes from the flavor of the sauce.
- The amount of pasta will be 4 healthy portions.
Top with grated Parmesan cheese and, optionally, a little lemon juice. Great appetite!
Tuna pasta & # 8211 A fast, good, creamy and hearty breakfast with ingredients at hand.
Tuna paste ingredient
- a can of tuna in oil & # 8211 200 g
- 100 g butter at room temperature & # 8211 margarine, if you are fasting
- a tablespoon of lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- green onion tails
- corn grains
- a little pepper
- salt & # 8211 if needed
Method of preparation
Put the tuna in a bowl, along with the oil, soft butter, finely chopped onion, juice and lemon peel.
Pass with a fork and then stir vigorously
Add pepper and taste if necessary to add salt.
Spread the dough on slices of bread, toasted or not, I had homemade bread.
Top with corn kernels and green onions.
Serve fresh, with lemon slices, or refrigerate in a saucepan with a lid.
Pasta with tuna and cream
One of the quick recipes I usually put in & # 8220What do we eat tonight? & # 8221.
It takes us about 15, come on, 20 minutes.
Ingredients for 4 people:
- 200 g pasta, I used whole fusilli
- 100 g preserved tuna
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 1 onion
- 3 teaspoons capers rinsed in a stream of water and then drained
- 200 g of sour cream
- salt, pepper, preferably white
- fresh parsley
- leaves from 2 green onions
We put boiling water in a pot of about 2-3 liters. On high heat. When the water boils, put the pasta. We boil them according to the instructions on the package. Because mine were whole, it took them about 10 minutes.
While the pasta is boiling, heat a frying pan or saucepan. I use a high non-stick pan. We put 3 tablespoons of vegetable oil. We're waiting for it to heat up.
Chop an onion and put it in the pan to harden. With a pinch of salt.
We crush the garlic cloves, then we grind them and put them to harden in the pan.
Drain the oil tone, if it was canned in the oil. We put it in the pan and break it into smaller pieces.
Immediately, wash 3 teaspoons of capers, drain them well and put them in the pan.
Stir and leave for 1-2 minutes.
It is the moment of glory of the cream.
Mix it with the ingredients in the pan and leave it on the fire until it heats up, no more.
Drain the pasta or take it out of the pot with a whisk. Put them over the sauce and mix.
Do not throw away the water in which they boiled. If the pasta absorbs too much sauce, add a few tablespoons of water in which the pasta was boiled. I put about 3 tablespoons.
Taste and season with salt and pepper.
Chop a small handful of fresh parsley leaves and green onion leaves.
Healthy pumpkin stuffed with spaghetti
An excellent and healthy food that will satisfy your hunger and provide your body with a lot of vitamins, without an excessive content of carbohydrates. Healthy pumpkin stuffed with spaghetti is a great choice for a nutritious, low-fat but high-protein lunch.
Spaghetti pumpkin has a high content of beta-carotene (which is converted to vitamin A by the body) - a single pumpkin contains up to 450% of the recommended daily dose. A pumpkin provides you with 50% of the RDA of vitamin C, it also has an appreciable content of the group of B vitamins, lutein, potassium, manganese, iron, calcium, phosphorus, zinc and omega 3 and 6 fatty acids. If you like the taste of pumpkin , it is a perfect substitute for pasta, being full of nutrients. After baking, you can grate the pumpkin strips so as to create spaghetti with a fork.
I used two types of filling in this pumpkin recipe stuffed with spaghetti. You can choose the one that suits your taste or you can create a filling according to your preferences. Minced meat, mushrooms, dehydrated tomatoes or any type of vegetable are perfect in this recipe. Even here you can use your imagination or prepare it according to your preferences.
If you like pumpkin, then you should try this healthy pumpkin fit recipe stuffed with spaghetti! I think you will prepare it in the future :)
Spaghetti carbonara ingredient
- 100-120 grams of durum wheat spaghetti (weighed raw) / serving & # 8211 I made 2 servings, so I used 240 grams of spaghetti
- 2 very fresh yolks or 1 yolk and 1 very fresh egg, in some variants
- 60 grams of finely grated roman pecorino or a combination of parmesan and pecorino & # 8211 I used the combination for a milder taste
- 100 grams of pillows & # 8211 with the mention that I put so much, in my typical Romanian generosity, the recipe recommends 20 grams / portion
- 50 ml. of dry white wine optional
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- freshly ground black pepper, in abundance
The ingredients on the list above are enough for two servings of spaghetti carbonara. They are quite affordable and the most expensive are in small quantities. By the way, if we keep buying the ingredients, why would we take bacon instead of pillows? It can be found in any serious store.
Spaghetti Carbonara & # 8211 how to prepare
In order for these carbonara spaghetti to be ready in a maximum of 20 minutes, I recommend that you synchronize the cooking of the spaghetti with the preparation of the sauce.
1. Fill a 4-liter pot with water and put it on the fire. When it boils, add a good tablespoon of salt, because unsalted pasta is one of the most disgusting things. The water should boil when you add the spaghetti, all at once. No oil is needed to boil the pasta, these are baliverne. Even if the spaghetti exceeds the height of the pot, in 1-2 minutes they will soften and fall completely into the pot. Stir once, briefly, just enough to make sure they don't stick to the bottom. Carefully read on the package what is the recommended cooking time. The pasta is cooked 1-2 minutes less in the pot, then it is finished by cooking another 1-2 minutes in the pan, in the sauce.
2. Absolutely optional: while the water is boiling, put the olive oil and a clove of garlic cut in 2 and lightly crushed in a large pan. Put the pan on medium heat, gradually warm. When the garlic turns slightly golden, remove it and discard it, it has fulfilled its purpose, that of discreetly perfuming the oil. If you do not want to add garlic at all, simply heat the oil over medium heat, in the same pan, and skip to step 3.
3. In hot oil over medium heat, add diced pillows. Allow the bacon to brown slightly, stirring a few times. It should take a maximum of 5 minutes for the cubes to turn slightly golden.
4. After the cheeks have browned a little, remove about a third of the cubes on kitchen paper and over the rest, in the pan, add the dry white wine. Do not replace it with red wine, because you will get some carbonara spaghetti with a very strange color! However, you can replace it with 50 ml. of water in which to boil pasta. The liquid is important to keep the pieces of pillows soft and to form the pasta sauce.
Preparation of egg and cheese sauce
5. As long as cubes of pillows boil slowly with the wine / water in the spaghetti pot, we have time for the sauce specific to these spaghetti carbonara. In a large bowl, put the yolks (or egg yolk and egg, in some variants), 1 pinch of salt, ²⁄3 of the amount of pecorino / pecorino + parmesan and grind with pepper. We beat quickly with the pear-shaped target or with the fork.
6. Immediately add 50 ml. of hot water, momentarily taken from the pot in which the pasta is still boiling. Stir constantly.
Finishing the pasta
7. At this point, set the sauce aside and look at the pan, in which the liquid added in step 4 must have almost evaporated. It should have been about 10 minutes since the pasta boiled, so we quickly remove 100 ml of water from the pot, which we keep separately and turn off the heat. Drain the pasta through a sieve and immediately add it to the pan with the pillows. Mix gently, but insistently enough for the spaghetti to soak well with the sauce in the pan.
8. Add the hot water that we put aside in step 7 and let our spaghetti carbonara boil for another minute in the pan.
9. After a minute, turn off the heat and transfer the spaghetti directly to the bowl of beaten eggs with cheese. Mix well and the eggs, in contact with the very hot pasta, will cook instantly and will coagulate, forming the specific sauce for spaghetti carbonara.
10. Serve our carbonara spaghetti immediately, while they are hot. We mount them on plates trying to give them volume and grind more pepper on top of each portion. Sprinkle with pillows kept aside in step 4, possibly sprinkle with a few drops of olive oil. Sprinkle the rest of the grated cheese and & # 8230 great appetite!
The recipe is not difficult to put into practice and will give you, after a short time spent in the kitchen, the flavor of authentic carbonara spaghetti.
INTEGRAL PASTA WITH TUNA AND BROCCOLI
During the holidays there is a tendency to eat more and especially more unhealthy. The body will feel, so we must try recipes for detoxifying the body. and we start with recipes that make the transition to this regime easier. For more sources of fiber we will introduce wholemeal pasta in our menu, and a plus of health brings us broccoli, one of the healthiest vegetables.
200 g whole spaghetti
1 tablespoon olive paste
grated peel of 1/2 lemon
1 canned tuna pieces & # 8211 in oil
Boil the pasta according to the instructions on the package, not even 1 minute more. We eat pasta al-dente not cooked too hard. Drain and rinse with water.
While the pasta is boiling, boil the broccoli bunches in salted water. We boil them for about 5 minutes. Mix spaghetti with olive paste, grated lemon peel, tuna, broccoli, lemon juice and a little canned oil.
Extra fine fish paste and tasty simple recipe
Extra fine fish paste and tasty simple recipe. An appetizer paste of tuna, sardines, mackerel, salmon or other canned fish (or boiled at home), with frothy butter and lemon juice. There is nothing simpler! An old recipe from our grandparents' time.
Through festive appetizers ready for my daughter's birthday was this one too fish paste with butter and lemon. Marlene is a big fish lover and she enjoys it every time I cook it. He likes it a lot salmon (raw or smoked), trout, bream but also carp (especially bread or platelet).
In the past years I made salty biscuit sofas with smoked salmon and cream cheese for her birthday & # 8211 recipe here.
Or smoked fish salad with mayonnaise and potatoes & # 8211 recipe here.
This year I made them canned tuna fish paste and I also presented it on salty crackers. Very good came out! See the white plate below, in the foreground. Behind it is an appetizer & # 8211 recipe here.
You can also try sardine paste (anchovies) & # 8211 fish paste with butter and capers (recipe here).
There are many fish pasta recipes, but the one with butter I like the most. There are also versions with mayonnaise, butter mix with mayonnaise or cream cheese. In some, add finely chopped onions. I went for the classic recipe, as did my great-grandmother Buia from Sibiu.
Butter recommended for this fish paste is a weaker one, with 65% fat (not 82%)! Why? Because the paste doesn't come out too greasy and doesn't harden so much in the fridge.
The fish used was in its own juice (not in oil!) because butter has enough fat. Of course, it doesn't make sense to buy very expensive cans with large pieces of fish because you will crush it with the blender anyway.
From the quantities below you get a bowl of fish paste enough for 8-10 people. What remains can be stored in the refrigerator for 3-4 days.
Tuna salad with boiled eggs
I had a craving for a tuna salad and having many country eggs in the fridge, I thought of this combination.
I ate such a salad from someone, but also with a yogurt sauce on top, but I preferred it simple.
[ingredients title = & # 8221Ingrediente & # 8221]
- 4 boiled eggs, hard
- 1 red onion
- 2 cans of tuna fillets in olive oil (2 x 160 gr)
- juice from a lemon
- lettuce leaves
Preparation time: 20 minutes
[preparation title = & # 8221Preparation & # 8221]
We wash the eggs and boil them in water until they are covered.
Let them boil for 10 minutes, then drain the water and put cold water on them, possibly breaking them lightly, to clean them better.
When they are cold, we clean them and cut them into rounds.
Wash the lettuce leaves and place them in a salad bowl.
We clean the onion, wash it and cut it into slices.
Add the slices over the lettuce and sprinkle a little salt over them.
We open the canned tuna and put the contents in a sieve to drain the oil, but not at all.
Let the fillet be lightly oiled, then sprinkle a little ground pepper on it and sprinkle it with lemon juice.
Add the egg slices over the onion and sprinkle a little salt over them.
Then add the fish fillet and serve the salad with gusto.
It is tasty and filling, it takes the place of a meal.
Here's how easy and quick we prepare the tuna pasta recipe with celery and red onion.
We clean the celery, cut it into cubes and boil it in salted water. When it is well cooked, drain it and let it cool.
We open the canned tuna and put them in a sieve to drain. We keep the oil, because we will use some of it.
Peel a squash, grate it and chop it finely.
When the celery is well cooled, we pass it as for puree. Drain over it from the tuna oil and mix like mayonnaise, until you get a creamy composition.
Add in a bowl the tuna fillet, red onion and celery mayonnaise and mix them together until you get a homogeneous paste.
Season the tuna paste with celery and red onion, with salt, pepper and lemon juice, to taste.
Keep the tasty tuna paste with celery and cold red onion in a covered bowl until ready to serve.
It is tasty, slightly spicy and slightly sour.
* Don't forget that I am waiting for you every day facebook page of the blog with many recipes, new ideas and many other news.
* You can also sign up for Recipes group of all kinds, where you will be able to upload your photos with dishes from the blog, we will be able to discuss menus, food recipes and much more.