We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Calling all cake decorators who may have never used fondant… or even those who have. Buddy Valastro of TLC's Cake Boss has just announced that cake-decorating kits will be sold in Michaels starting Sept. 5, and then Bed Bath and Beyond, Target, Walmart, Kohl's, JC Penney, and Sam's Club, starting in November. These kits include all the tools necessary to work with fondant, including four colors of fondant, tips, piping bags, cutters, and more, along with two easy-to-follow decorating ideas for your cake, and will each retail for $29.99.
Meant to be a guide, these decorating ideas are personalized to fit the four colors provided in the package, and will either guide you through the decorating process or provide a jumping-off point for your own decorating ideas. Kit themes include Boys/Sports, Girls/Flower, Circus, Baby Shower, Spring, Halloween, and Winter. The mission of the kits, explained Valastro, is to provide the tools necessary to produce a professional-looking cake at home. "If you have the right tools and a little bit of know-how, I guarantee can make cakes that look very successful. And that’s what we want," he said.
In the kits, Valastro’s team will include videos that walk users through the process, enabling them to produce something they can feel good about. This idea applies to kids especially, and one of Valastro's goals is to show boys that baking is just a good a hobby for them as it is for girls, and he prides himself in being an example. "When you make a cake you get a sense of satisfaction and a sense of pride, and I want very kid in the world to be able to do that," said Valastro.
Intrigued by this idea, we knew we had to test it out. Who better to send than a fondant virgin who loves arts and crafts and decorating but whose baking experience lies at break and bake, and another contributor for The Daily Meal, another fondant virgin who works in finance. Due to my artistic background, I thought I would be able to pick up decorating with fondant easily. My partner, however, was a little nervous about his lack of decorating skills. But oh how the tables turned. It turns out, fondant is not for the over-confident first-timer. While I struggled with laying my fondant over the cake, as I was not used to the sticky dough-like mixture, and had trouble kneading and rolling it out, even producing a few rips and tears in my first time laying it over my cake, my finance-practicing cohort was a natural, and laid his fondant with ease. But from there my decorative skills took over (it was not an all-around failure, friends), and our contributor followed the instructions to produce a very professional, and delectable-looking cake. Both took less than 30 minutes to craft, and were surprisingly stunning.
Fondant was surprisingly easy to use, after a first try or two. Photo by Tyler Sullivan.
So, we learned two lessons from our first-time fondant experience: 1) The kit is beginner-friendly, and 2) You may need to give your skills a trial run before presenting the finished product to guests.
At The Daily Meal, we are keeping these kits on our gift lists for Christmas, birthdays, and for young bakers who (uninhibited by a perfectionist tendency) tend to produce better cakes than the grown-ups.
"The Cake Boss" also has a range of other products hitting stores soon, geared toward more than just the novice. An entire catalogue of metal bakeware, novelty bakeware, baking tools, mixing bowls, countertop accessories, frosting tips, fondant accessories, servingware, icing ceramics, dessert sets, and more will be available in stores. Some highlighted products include a baking sheet with drop zones, making spacing cookies while baking easy and foolproof; colorful silicone grips that are resistant to the oven’s heat; a scraping spatula with measurement marks and conversions on one side, with beechwood handles that resist heat and flavor absorption; fondant imprint mats and imprint rolling pins; and festive mixing bowls and cake carriers, inspired by Valastro's wife.
If you’d like to hear more about these products coming soon, please click here. You can also visit the 'Cake Boss' Twitter and Facebook page.
Tyler Sullivan is The Daily Meal's assistant editor. Follow her on Twitter at @atylersullivan.
The Cake Boss – Everyone’s Buddy
For New York Times best-selling author Buddy Valastro, mixing eggs, sugar, butter and flour means a lot more than “making a cake.” As a fourth generation baker, it’s a constant source of pleasure, pride and creativity. Creating amazing cakes connects Buddy with the memory of his father Buddy Sr. and his extended Italian family history.
His talent and passion for the family business, Carlo’s Bakery, has earned the straight-talking cake expert the moniker, and TLC TV show, Cake Boss. In December 2010, TLC premiered the spin-off series, Cake Boss: Next Great Baker, where Buddy challenged bakers from around the country to compete for a chance to work alongside the Valastro family at Carlo’s. This past August, Cake Boss: Next Great Baker crowned its fourth season winner. December 2013, TLC launched Buddy’s Bakery Rescue (formally Bakery Boss), a series following Buddy Valastro across the country helping other family-run bakeries that are struggling to find their own sweet success with his famous blend of business skills and baking expertise. Following the launch of his best-selling first book, Cake Boss, Stories and Recipes from Mia Famiglia (Free Press, Nov. 2010), Buddy brought the pages of stories and tips to life on stage via his highly successful Bakin’ with The Boss Tour. Buddy went on to release a how-to book, Baking with the Cake Boss: 100 of Buddy’s Best Recipes and Decorating Secrets (Free Press, Nov 1, 2011).
A year later, Buddy shared his savory skills and favorite Italian recipes in his how-to book, Cooking Italian with the Cake Boss: Family Favorites as Only Buddy Can Serve Them Up (Free Press, Nov 6, 2012) and hit the road for his much-anticipated Homemade for the Holidays Tour. Last November, Buddy offered families festive tips and tricks to celebrate the holidays with his newest how-to book, Family Celebrations with the Cake Boss (Atria Books, Nov 5, 2013). Expanding outside of Hoboken for the first time, Buddy and the famiglia built a 100,000 square foot baking facility in Jersey City in 2011, opened multiple new locations throughout the United States and in Brazil. In October 2013, Buddy brought his family’s classic Italian recipes to the table, opening his first restaurant, Buddy V’s, in the Venetian Las Vegas Buddy then went on to open additional Buddy V’s restaurants in McAllen, TX and Bethlehem, PA. Old favorites and new recipes are on the menu as well as desserts you know and love from Carlo’s Bakery. Taking his talents behind the camera lens, Buddy and long-time partner Art Edwards have launched Cakehouse Media, a production company focused on creating original high quality lifestyle programming.
15 Buddy was arrested for a DWI in 2014
The star of the show, Bartolo "Buddy" Valastro, is known for his boorish yet charming demeanor. Even though he acts all rough and tough on the outside, deep down you can tell that he's a great guy with a soft spot for his family and a good sense of humor. Buddy has been running Carlo's Bakery since his father's unexpected and tragic passing in 1994, and has acted as a model citizen as well as a role model to the people who watch his show.
This is why it came as such a shock when, in 2014, Buddy was arrested and charged with a DWI in the Hell's Kitchen neighborhood of New York City. At around 1 a.m. in the morning, police officers pulled over Valastro while he was driving his yellow corvette. Allegedly, Buddy tried to talk his way out of the arrest by claiming that he couldn't be arrested because "[he] is the cake boss."
After spending a night in jail Valastro was released. However, Buddy was quick to apologize and take responsibility for the incident.
Introducing CakeBoss Cloud. Now, manage your home bakery business from any mobile browser, including your tablet, smartphone, or even at home on your PC or Mac. Login anywhere to check an order status, shopping list, or ingredient price.
Keep track of all your customers and print out individual customer activity reports. Add your customer’s birthdays and anniversaries to be able to proactively market to them on their own special occasions.
Cost out every recipe and ingredient down to the penny with our built-in ingredient converters. Hit the ground running with our pre-loaded ingredient prices and even our recipes for you to use or make your own.
Introducing CakeBoss Cloud
When are my orders due?
Your orders are at your fingertips, so you never lose or forget an order. Add photos of sketches or your finished product. Email a PDF invoice with your own logo to your customer. Record deposits and schedule future payments, and even print out reports to show you which payments are upcoming or overdue. Use our Pricing Calculator to determine exactly what you need to charge on your order to be profitable. You can even create a shopping list for one order or many orders that has all your ingredients and materials, so you never have to run back to the store for a forgotten item.
Goodreads reviews for Learning to Bake Allergen-Free
Posts on this site are based on my personal journey of learning to eat allergy-free, and are not intended to influence your food choices. This site is not intended to provide medical advice . The suggestions here are not intended as dietary advice or as a substitute for consulting a dietician, physician, or other medical professional. It is the reader’s sole responsibility to determine which foods are appropriate and safe for his or her family to consume. Always consult your doctor. The author makes no claims regarding the presence of food allergens and disclaims all liability in connection with the use of this site.
I am not paid to review products and I am under no obligation to provide positive reviews. Occasionally I receive complimentary products and this is specifically noted in the review. I participate in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. I am able to earn fees from these programs when you link via the ads on my site.
Feel free to link to this site. Feel free to pin photos, with a link back to this site. Please request permission to reprint or republish content.
Learning to Bake Allergen-Free Book cover design by Susi Oberhelman, SVO Graphic Design. The Allergy-Free Pantry cover design by Joanna Williams. Author photo by Harry Yudenfriend.
12 He Fired His Own Sister
Despite all of the focus on family values and keeping up traditions, family feuds are sometimes unavoidable. After Buddy’s sister, Mary Sciarrone, couldn’t drop the drama, Buddy decided to drop her.
Mary had become notorious for her bluntness and rude interactions with customers and staff alike. Despite Buddy’s own brashness, he felt that Mary’s bedside manner was putting his customers off.
Buddy confronted his sister after repeated incidents and eventually gave her the boot. He swore that Mary would never again have the opportunity to manage any of his several bakeries. While things were tense and awkward for viewers and crew alike, the decision to fire Mary was still greeted with favor by fans of the show who had long taken issue with her negative attitude.
Другие книги автора Buddy Valastro
Cake Boss desserts are in high demand, with fans clamoring for more of Buddy Valastro’s delicious cupcakes and little cakes. This collection of recipes includes easy-to-follow instructions, along with mouthwatering recipes for butterfly pastries, beautifully decorated cupcakes, and charming Cassatini. Stunning photographs and a helpful decorating guide provide clear directions for making your treats even more appealing with an assortment of flowers, Christmas trees, and decorative flourishes.
Buddy Valastro makes cookies that are as delicious as his famous cakes. With this collection of ten perfect cookie recipes—complete with hassle-free, easy-to-follow directions and beautiful photographs—you’ll find your favorite recipes. Here are classics, like Chocolate Chip Cookies, Biscotti, and Chocolate Brownie Clusters, and holiday treats, such as Icebox Christmas Cookies, Rugelach, and Linzer Tart cookies.
Baking with the Cake Boss: 100 of Buddy's Best Recipes and Decorating Secrets
Buddy Valastro, the star of TLC’s smash hit Cake Boss shares everything a home cook needs to know about baking as he takes readers through the same progressive training he had in his own apprenticeship.
Call it the Buddy system, because Baking with the Cake Boss is an education in the art of baking and decorating, from kneading to rolling, fondant to flowers, taught by Budd Buddy Valastro, the star of TLC’s smash hit Cake Boss shares everything a home cook needs to know about baking as he takes readers through the same progressive training he had in his own apprenticeship.
Call it the Buddy system, because Baking with the Cake Boss is an education in the art of baking and decorating, from kneading to rolling, fondant to flowers, taught by Buddy Valastro himself, the star of TLC’s smash hit Cake Boss. With more than 100 of his most sought-after recipes, including birthday and holiday cakes and other special theme designs, this book is a master course that culminates in the showstopping cakes for which Carlo’s Bake Shop is famous.
Following the arc of Buddy’s career from apprentice to master baker, Baking with the Cake Boss offers readers the same on-the-job education earned by everyone who comes to work at Carlo’s Bake Shop, with some of Buddy’s and the family’s memories shared along the way. It builds organically from simple cookies and pastries to pies, flower-adorned cupcakes, and basic fondant cakes, to breathtaking cakes for every holiday and special occasion. And, as you progress from basics to bedazzlements—like the safari cake complete with chocolate animals and a waterfall—Buddy shares his inspiring enthusiasm and stories from the shop in his inimitable voice. He also provides the tools for creating your own personal trademark cakes, with a chart that lets you mix and match cake, frosting, and liqueur syrup for cakes the way you like them. And there are plenty of photos that illustrate artistic flourishes and decorations you can use to adorn your individual creations. With 650 gorgeous, step-by-step instructional photos that let you follow Buddy as if you were next to him in the bakery, Baking with the Cake Boss is an incomparable dessert education that will become an essential reference for aspiring and skilled bakers alike.
Bursting with delicious, tried-and-true recipes, how-to boxes and sidebars, and numerous tricks of the trade, Baking with the Cake Boss is a rare treat—a fun, accessible guide to baking, all in a gloriously designed, fully illustrated package worthy of the Cake Boss’s artistic vision. . more
'Cake Boss' Cake-Decorating Kits and More Hit Stores - Recipes
I'm looking for a gel food coloring that is squeezable. I'm currently using wilton food coloring but I'm not crazy about them. I heard Americolor is good. I would love some suggestions.
I would really like to know the answer to this question too!
Me three! But I'm pretty sure Wilton won't get too many votes but you never know!
I love Americolor. Have to use less to get color and it is much easier to use.
americolor by far . holds the color true.. like i used pink from wiltons and it was great for about 3 hrs then it turned neon pick i was fumin mad.. but ordered some americolor and did the pink test and stood up for many hrs no neon
I use Americolor, I think it is good, way better than Wilton, and your color will stay the same days after (Wilton only lasted few hours).
Now, I recently started watching Cake Boss, and I like their colors more than mines, and they use Chef Master. I would like to give Chef Master a try.
I have some Chefmaster gel colors. I went to my supply store looking for Americolor, but they only sold Chefmaster and Wilton. I bought the chefmaster because it came in a squeeze bottle. I really like them, but now my supply store carries Americolor and that's what I really want. I'll still use chefmasters if I can't find a certain color in americolor wilton will for now on be my last choice.
Cake Boss Spring Cake Decorating Kit Giveaway
Enter for a chance to win a 14-piece Spring cake decorating kit from Cake Boss!
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. WINNER SELECTION: Winners (individually and collectively, the "Winner") will be selected on or about 6/30/2016 in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received. Each sweepstakes is a different drawing that must be entered separately. All the sweepstakes in these Official Rules are individually and collectively the "Sweepstakes." In the event the Sponsor does not receive any eligible entries, the Sponsor has the right to cancel the Sweepstakes. Drawing will be conducted by Woman's Day, whose decisions are final. Odds of winning will depend upon the total number of eligible entries received for each sweepstakes. In the event Canadians are eligible to enter as specified in the Eligibility paragraph below, and if there is a Canadian Winner, the Winner will be required to correctly answer a mathematical skill testing question as a condition of receiving the prize. Important Notice: You may be charged for visiting the mobile website in accordance with the terms of your service agreement with your carrier. Please consult your wireless service provider regarding your pricing plan. You must use a Smartphone device to participate via your mobile phone. Not all mobile phone providers carry the necessary service to participate. Check your phone capabilities for specific Internet instructions. If your data usage exceeds what is allotted by your data plan, you could be subject to additional fees by your carrier. Please contact your mobile service provider with any questions regarding your bill.
2. WINNER NOTIFICATION: Winner will be notified within one (1) month of the last day of the Sweepstakes, via e-mail, and/or at Sponsor's discretion, via phone or postal mail. In the event the Winner doesn't respond to Sponsor's notification or does not accept the prize within five (5) business days of notification, the prize will be deemed forfeited and an alternate Winner will be selected. In the event that any one or more potential Winner(s) fails to respond as stated above, declines the prize or fails to provide signed affidavits or releases, such Winner(s) will be deemed to forfeit the prize and Sponsor will select an alternate Winner(s) from the remaining eligible entrants. If any alternate(s) similarly fails to respond or declines the prize, Sponsor will use a reasonable number of attempts, in its discretion, to award the prize(s) to another alternate(s) but if it is unable to do so, the prize(s) will be finally forfeited and Sponsor shall have no further liability in connection with said Sweepstakes. List of Winners: For the names of the Winners, send a separate self-addressed, stamped envelope to Woman's Day April Sweepstakes Winners' List, Hearst Communications, Inc., 300 West 57th Street NY, NY 10019 within two (2) months from the Winner notification date as specified above.
Cake Boss Spring Cake Decorating Kit Sweepstakes: Beginning 4/8/16 at 12:01 AM (ET) through 6/8/16 at 11:59 PM (ET) (the "Entry Period"), go to womansday.com/giveaways on a computer or wireless device and complete and submit the entry form pursuant to the onscreen instructions. Prizes & Approximate Retail Value: Seventeen (17) Winners will each receive one (1) Cake Boss Spring Cake Kit. Approx. retail value of each prize: $20 total ARV of all prizes awarded: $340. Any difference between the stated ARV and the actual value of the prize will not be awarded in any form.
3. ENTRIES: Limit one (1) entry per person per day for Sweepstakes. Multiple entries from the same person per day will be disqualified. Entries become the property of the Sponsor and will not be returned. Proof of submission does not constitute proof of receipt. If applicable, illegible, inaccurate, lost, late, misdirected, incomplete, mutilated, postage due or mechanically reproduced entry forms or entry forms that have been tampered with will be disqualified. Online entrants must have valid email address and it is entrant's responsibility to update Sponsor of any change in email address. The mobile phone number and wireless service provider/carrier of mobile entrants (if applicable) will be automatically captured in the Sweepstakes database and all participation will be limited to that phone number unless entrant notifies Sponsor of a change. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an online or mobile entrant, the prize will be awarded to the authorized account holder of the email address or mobile phone. The "authorized account holder" is defined as the natural person to whom the email address or mobile phone is assigned by an internet service provider, online service provider, carrier, mobile phone provider or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning the email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address or responsible for assigning the mobile phone number.
4. ELIGIBILITY: Open to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, who have reached the age of majority (specifically, this is age 18 in all U.S. states and the District of Columbia, except in Alabama, Delaware and Nebraska, where it is 19, and Mississippi, where it is 21) in their state or territory of residence at time of entry. Legal residents of Canada (excluding Quebec) who have reached the aforementioned age in their province of residence at time of entry are also eligible to enter. Void in Puerto Rico and where prohibited by law. Employees of Sponsor, its parents, affiliates and subsidiaries, participating advertising and promotion agencies, independent judging organizations, and prize suppliers (and members of their immediate family and/or those living in the same of household of each such employee) are not eligible.
5. CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION: Expenses not specifically included in prize description and all taxes are the sole responsibility of the Winner. Each prize is awarded "as is" with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied outside of manufacturer's limited warranty. No transfer, assignment or substitution of a prize permitted, except Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prize for an item of equal or greater value in the event an advertised prize is unavailable. The Winner is required to comply with any and all applicable federal, state, provincial, if Canadians are eligible to enter, and local laws, rules and regulations. All federal, state and local taxes, and any other costs not specifically provided for in these Official Rules are solely the Winner's responsibility. If the actual retail value of any Winner's prize is $600 or more, the Winner must complete a W9 form and supply Sponsor with his/her social security number for tax purposes. An IRS Form 1099 will be issued in the name of the Winner for the actual value of the prizes received. Sponsor shall have no responsibility or obligation to the Winner or potential Winner who are unable or unavailable to accept or utilize prizes as described herein. Entrants agree to be bound by the terms of these Official Rules and by the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding on all matters pertaining to this Sweepstakes. Winner may be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, a Liability Release and where legally permissible a Publicity Release within seven (7) days following the date of first attempted notification. Failure to comply with this deadline may result in forfeiture of the prize and selection of an alternate Winner. Return of any prize/prize notification as undeliverable may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate Winner. Winner hereby further agrees that it will sign any documents necessary to transfer copyright of his/her submitted entry, if applicable, to Sponsor within seven (7) days following the date of first attempted notification. By entering, Entrant grants permission for Sponsor, and any of its affiliates and subsidiaries, participating advertising and promotion agencies, and prize suppliers to use the entrant's submission (including an altered form of the entry), if any, for editorial, advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation, unless prohibited by law. If images are being submitted to Sponsor as a requirement for entry, Entrants agree that they have all rights to use the images submitted and to allow Sponsor, any of its affiliates and subsidiaries, participating advertising and promotion agencies, and prize suppliers to reuse any of the images, without any liability, for editorial, advertising and promotional purposes. Additionally, acceptance of the prize by Winner constitutes permission for Sponsor and any affiliates and subsidiaries, participating advertising and promotion agencies, and prize suppliers to use Winner's name and/or likeness and biographical material for editorial, advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation, unless prohibited by law. By accepting prize, Winner agrees to hold Sponsor, its advertising and promotion agencies and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, representative agents, successors, assigns, officers, directors, and employees harmless for any injury or damage caused or claimed to be caused by participation in the Sweepstakes or acceptance or use of the prize. Sponsor is not responsible for any printing, typographical, mechanical or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of the Sweepstakes or in the announcement of the prize.
6. INTERNET/MOBILE: Sponsor is not responsible for electronic transmission errors resulting in omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials, or for technical, network, telephone equipment, electronic, computer, hardware or software malfunctions or limitations of any kind, or inaccurate transmissions of or failure to receive entry information by Sponsor or presenter on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet, at any Web site, or via the mobile phone or any combination thereof. If for any reason the Internet or mobile phone portion of the program is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which corrupt of affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right to select winners from eligible entries received as of the termination date. Sponsor further reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process. Sponsor may prohibit an entrant from participating in the Sweepstakes if it determines that said entrant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes by cheating, hacking, deception or other unfair playing practices or intending to abuse, threaten or harass other entrants. Caution: Any attempt by a participant to deliberately damage any Web site or undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such participant to the fullest extent of the law.
7. DISPUTES/CHOICE OF LAW: Except where prohibited, each entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by state or federal courts situated in New York, NY, (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, but in no event attorneys' fees and (3) no punitive, incidental, special, consequential or other damages, including without limitation lost profits may be awarded (collectively, "Special Damages"), and (4) entrant hereby waives all rights to claim Special Damages and all rights to have such damages multiplied or increased. New York State law, without reference to New York's choice of law rules, governs the Sweepstakes and all aspects related thereto.
8. SPONSOR: The Sponsor of these Sweepstakes is Hearst Communications, Inc., 300 W. 57th Street, New York, NY 10019.
Celebrate Summer with Three New Cake Boss™ Cakes Now Available at Stores Nationwide
JACKSON, Mich. , June 30, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- The Cake Boss makes it easy for fans to serve up a slice of that legendary Cake Boss quality at any summer celebration with three brand-new cakes now available in stores nationwide. Buddy Valastro , star of TLC's hit TV series, Cake Boss, is expanding his Cake Boss cakes line with three vibrantly-decorated designs that taste as good as they look - Let's Party, Eye Poppin' Petals and Beach Party.
"I designed these three new cakes to help fans celebrate in delicious style!" said Valastro. "My fans can make memories with the same cake designs that are so meaningful to me. The new Let's Party cake is perfect for celebrations with mi famiglia, while my daughter Sofia inspired my new bright, pink floral Eye Poppin' Petals cake."
Valastro also incorporated one of his favorite summer pastimes into the third cake design. "Whether you're in the backyard or at the Jersey Shore, you can take a piece of the beach to the party with Beach Party, one of my most popular summertime designs," he added.
Just in time for summer, these three memorable cakes are made with Valastro's recipes and designs. Each cake features moist yellow and velvety chocolate cake layers married together by an indulgent layer of fudge filling.
Let's Party is perfect for celebrating all things family, from reunions to birthdays. It's an easy and delicious dessert the whole family will love.
Eye Poppin' Petals was inspired by Valastro's daughter, Sofia. This bright pink floral cake celebrates that special girl in your life.
Beach Party allows you to take the beach anywhere and is perfect for celebrating summertime Buddy-style! One of Valastro's best-selling summer time designs is now available for your guests to enjoy.
To find the cakes (SRP $19.99 ) at a store near you, go to CakeBossCakes.com.
The cake launch comes at an especially sweet time as the Cake Boss Sweet Ticket promotion, which runs now through July 25 , offers fans a chance to win a trip for four to decorate cakes with the Boss himself in New Jersey . Grand-prize winners will receive a trip for four to Valastro's bakery to experience the ultimate decorating class with friends or famiglia – Cake Boss style.
There are three ways to win a Sweet Ticket to decorate cakes with Valastro.
- Find a Sweet Ticket inside packages of Cake Boss cakes and cake mixes + .
- Register to play the Sweet Ticket memory-matching instant win game at CakeBossCakes.com. Users can play once daily to enter.
- Enter a participating* UPC code for a sweeps entry when you register + at CakeBossCakes.com.
Sweet Ticket sweepstakes winners will be announced this Fall.
+ To enter without making a purchase, see the Official Rules at CakeBossCakes.com
*Participating products include any Cake Boss Cake, Cupcake, Cake Mix, Frosting, Fondant, Sugar Crystal, Sprinkle, Decorating Pearl, Sprinkle Assortment, Cake Wrap, Cupcake Topper, Decorative Icing, or Color Gel.
A fourth-generation, master baker, Valastro shares his love for baking and decorating cakes through full product line of Cake Boss products. These beautiful and delicious cakes and cupcakes, feature his iconic designs and the finest ingredients and are available nationwide. Cake Boss cake mixes, frostings, decorative icings, fondants, color gels and cake decorations are also available nationwide and inspire everyone to Be the Boss at home, while also promoting cake baking and decorating as a way to connect with their children in the kitchen.